Create With Us
Principal Tribe is the leading platform to connect and create with other educational leaders. We support, edit, and publish your work.
- Would you like to be a published author or contributor?
- Do you research?
- Do you write?
- Do you have a blog, podcast, or other outlet you’d like to promote?
First NameLast NameEmail AddressPortfolio or Social ProfileSend Application
January, February, March
- January: School Culture (building relationships, casting vision, setting goals, PLCs)
- February: High Expectations (closing gaps, academic support, teaching practices)
- March: Instructional Leadership (coaching teachers, guiding teams, best practices)
April, May, June
- April: Clear and Focused Mission (collective commitment, equity, school beliefs)
- May: Opportunity to Learn (increasing school readiness, technology, personalization)
- June: Monitoring Student Progress (feedback vs feedforward, formative methods, smart data)
July, August, September
- July: Employees (Hiring, Back to School Orientations, Team Building)
- August: Systems for Success (Getting Data Right, Lead/Lag, High Impact Systems for Improvement)
- September: Instructional Best Practices (technology, teaching methods, learning strategies)
October, November, December
- October: Leadership (Influence, Empowerment, Decision-Making)
- November: Building a Collaborative Culture (Personalized PL, Shared Decision-Making, Goals, Teams)
- December: Reflective Practice and Goal-Setting
[thrive_headline_focus title=”What is Principal Tribe?” orientation=”left”]
Principal Tribe will be a network of future-minded school leaders who create, innovate, and publish in ways that bring immense value to humans.
[thrive_split_button left_color=”teal” right_color=”dark” left_text=”Learn About Principal Tribe” right_text=”Read Our Articles” left_link=”‘https://principaltribe.org/about/” right_link=”https://principaltribe.org/news/”]
We Exist to Connect & Amplify the Voices of Educational Leaders.
Enter your text here…