The Principal Perspectives is a weekly publication highlighting the work and ideas of a different principal each week. A principal can provide leadership that affects every teacher and learner in the community. A principal’s influence stretches into the community and into the future. Here, we are connecting and amplifying the voices of principals.
Principal Perspectives publishes 7 months during the school year (Sep.-Nov. and Jan.-Apr.). We invite you to nominate a principal who deserves recognition.
- Mark French – Effective School Improvement Plans
- Michael Bostwick – Nothing Great Ever Came From Easy
- Cathy Jacobs – Making Connections with Students
- Beth Houf – Permission to Feel
- Robert Abney – Positivity in Principals is More Than Good Feelings
- Susan Melbye – Mid-Year Energy for Learning
- Allyson Apsey – Is Kindness Just a Trend?
- Julie MacDonald – Crafting a Culture of Honesty
- Stacey Green – Leading for Growth
- Cristobal Saldana – Students, Relationships and Choices
- Todd Schmidt – 5 Ways to Give Feedback
- Brandon Johnson – The Art of Exceptional Teaching
- Kelley Begley McCall – Lifesaver Principals, Coffee, and Reading
- Tara L. Desiderio – When Principals Empower Others
Recent Principal Perspectives
Nominate a Principal
Do you know a principal who deserves to be featured in the Principal Perspectives?
[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://principaltribe.org/principal-perspectives/nominate/’ target=’_self’ size=’medium’ align=”]Nominate Here[/thrive_link]