How do educators build High-Reliability Schools (HRS) and boost academic achievement? By implementing interdependent systems of operation and performance assessment for student-centered learning.
Marzano Research is creating “levels of reliability” ratings for schools. They are:
- Level 1 addresses the day-to-day operation of a school: What are the rules? How do we work together to make the school run optimally?
- Level 2 ensures effective teaching in every classroom.
- Level 3 verifies a guaranteed and viable curriculum.
- Level 4 is the establishment of standards-referenced reporting.
- Level 5 is competency-based education.
marzanoresearch.com – The Marzano High Reliability Schools™ framework has helped educators around the world drive continuous improvement in their schools. During this interactive webinar, you will learn how to use the fra…
Tweeted by @MarzanoResearch